Givers of Life
Please log-in or register to post here Smile
Givers of Life
Please log-in or register to post here Smile
Givers of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Ally guild from the Realm Belfalas on the Dethpod Private Server. All our welcome to view our forums and website.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGOL Webpage

full addons set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hecaté

full addons set Empty
PostSubject: full addons set   full addons set EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 am

Heya, yesterday I found a great addons link for 3.3.5 wow. Now it finaly feels like I have all addons I need, so I post here the link and the set of addons I am currently using and find helpfull

Ackis Recipe List - to check what other reciepes you can get for your profession and how
AtlasLoot - to check what can each boss drop
Addon Control Panel - great addon that allows you to turn addons on/off without reloging, just by reloading
Auctioneer - the name says it Smile better auction interface and various functions
Bagnon - all bags open in one window, same with bank, can store information from other alts as well
Bartender 4 - you can manage your bars, make it bigger, smaller, drag them around, add more...
Chatter - way better chatt window, various settings
ClassTimer - bars for buffs and spells over time...
Deadly Boss Mods - usually "must have" for raids, gives you warning and tips about boss strategies and much more
Gatherer - stores nodes positions, allows sharing in guild or party, great for gathering professions
GearScoreLite - all the "gs" buzz there is around when assembling raids... for you to see your and others gear score; warning! on dethpod, gearscore addons bugs your summons, so its better to disable it when you try to summon someone
NPCscan - reported in other post on forums, great addon
Omen3 - threat metter, usefull for tanking, or if you want to see, if its your fault, you keep grabbing aggro on tank Smile
pMinimap - nicer minimap, nothing else
Postal - easer managing of your post
Quartz - nice and bigger casting bars and more
Recount/Skada - shows log of who dpses or heals less or more, which spells are used most, who does interrupts and dispells... I like recount more, has better interface for me, but Skada probably gathers more precise data (from discusion with other players)
ScrollingCombatText - the name says it, you dont have to look around, all info pops in the middle of screen... may be pretty confusing tho, especially in raids, befor you get use to it
Titan Panel - a panel at top of your screen that gives info about basics like your position, space in your bags, time, amound of your money, xp needed to next level... just all you need basicly
VuhDo - my all time favourite grid and healing addon, cannt imagine healing a raid without it

Class specific addons:
PallyPower - keeps track of paladin bufs, couldt find the patience to learn to use it correctly tho
Mage Nuggets - mage helper, keeps track of some mage specific cooldowns and adds small ikon to your minimal for easy management of your teleports

http://www.indogamers.com/showthread.php?t=269769&page=1
if you cannt find it there, try google Smile dont forget, you need the version for wow 3.3.5a
if you keep looking and looking and cannt find working version, I can go and share some addon online, but that would be the last alternative
Back to top Go down
Bargain

full addons set Empty
PostSubject: Pallypower addon   full addons set EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Nice list and descriptions, thank you Smile
As for Pallypower, I use it too on my holy paladin because there's always somebody complaining about buffs and I just couldn't take it anymore Very Happy
Thing is, you set (by clicking) which buff (kings, might, wis, sanc) you want to give to which class in the options menu. Then you simply click either that class's icon (hammer for pallies, BL sign for shammies etc.) to give them the forementioned buff OR you simply click the bar that starts with the little icon that looks like Emblem of Triumph icon (and just keep clicking it until everyone is buffed). What confused me at the beginning of my usage of it was that either the Save profile option was bugged or I was doing something wrong...
Either way, all you have to do to get around this problem is simply rearrange the buffs (again, by clicking in the options menu) which takes about 10 secs Smile
I've found it very helpful because before I was going from person to person checking what their class is so I could buff them and it took way too much time and left a great deal of damage on my mental state Very Happy
Anyway, thanks for the list, I've already downloaded and started using some of these addons and I can honestly say they're really helpful!
Cheers
Back to top Go down

full addons set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Givers of Life :: General Discussions :: Add-on Chat-
Jump to: